Brainy Quote

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Buy The Music! Do not Steal!


Dear Friends,

I got this from Facebook where someone posted it. I share the same sentiments. People are willing to pay $5 for a cup of coffee but the same time they are not willing to pay $1 for a song that will make them happy or smile. I would pay $5 to buy the music because Music makes me happy and lifts my mood. 

Please do not steal just buy the music. Just imagine if you were an up and coming Artists or Author, you put a album out or a book out and people just decide that they would rather download it for free from the illegal website. Will you be OK with it? Instead of making money as a Musician or Author, you may have to find a day job. So think before you decide to "borrow" or 'steal".



Love All, Serve All!

Cheers,
Mark

No comments: